Local Sectional tournaments this month:
- San Francisco Saturday/Sunday June 9/10
- Oakland Saturday/Sunday June 23/24
- Mountain View Firecracker Wednesday-Sunday June 27 - July 1
Need a partner? Contact Unit 500 members using our Google Group.
North American Pairs (NAP) qualifying begins this month.
Help us support the Alzheimer's Association. The June 21st game at Hayward 500 is a charity game (extra MPs). The ACBL will donate all of the table fees to the Alzheimer's Association. The MP limit is raised to 750 for this game. Special fundraising activities begin at 11:00. Purple is the color of the day.
Table Talk is on Summer Break.
Diamond in the Ruff
The Western Conference is no longer publishing the monthly District newsletters (aka Forum). You should have received an email announcing the inaugural issue of "Diamond in the Ruff", published directly by District 21. IF YOU DID NOT GET AN EMAIL NOTIFICATION, IT IS LIKELY THE ACBL DOES NOT HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON UPDATING YOUR ACBL PROFILE.
"Diamond in the Ruff" may also be accessed from the District 21 Website.
To verify that the ACBL has your email address:
- Sign on to the ACBL website by entering your member number and password
- Under the "Welcome back" greeting, click on "Update My Information"
- Click on "Update My Contact Information"
- Scroll down and verify/provide your email address
- Click on "Submit" to establish any changes
Unit 500 is part of the American Contract Bridge League (ACBL) representing Southern Alameda County. Unit 500 is also within District 21 (Northern California), which is part of the Western Conference (Districts 17, 21 and 22). Southern Alameda County has ACBL duplicate bridge club games, a South County Sectional tournament, local Unit tournaments, and many special events. There are nearby Sectional and Regional tournaments too.
See our monthly newsletter, Table Talk for the President's message, South County News, and Tournament Trails of Unit 500 members.